Sunday, March 30, 2008

A short trip

Under a clear blue skies, We've travel riding a trailer drawn by a hand tractor, the road is dusty and the vehicle have no roof that means Me and my Sexagenarian Uncles and unties are under the heat of the highnoon sun. Travelling is easy, smooth and accidents is not in our mind, one of my uncle strumming His Guitar and so everybody is singing the song in full glee. Unminding the rougthness of the road and the heat of the sun. What else can we do on that situation? Just make a fun of the trip of course. Visiting a relatives living in the mountains is a routin from our elders and I and my cousin who is coomandeering the hand tractor is the guides for the day. On the one turn the driving shout in horror " the break is broken... we dont have break" ... With a surprised in my eyes I analyzed the surrounding We are on the slanted road, we are get nearer in the ravine and the sharp curves. Everyone is in panic, the women are terrified, friegthened. The driver shout again "Jumped the sharp curves is less than a hundred meters so jumped!!!!", What will happen to us, what Iam going to do?? My companions are oldies, how can they jumped safely??? The old men started jumping voluntarilly but the women are not, still frigthened, specially when they saw old men gut hurts and rolled in the land upon landing. I also shout Jumped or the face more serious accident!!! hessitation is in their face so I pushed them forcefully one by one. Tears in my eyes upon seeing them rooling in the grounds upon landing. My cousin shout again sharp curves is very closed Jump I will let go OFF the handle... JUMPED!!! split seconds and the clanking of metals heard, a loud explosion errupted. I and my cousin rolled on the dirt upon landing as I checked my body my rigth arms are bleeding and I got some bloodstains in my face. Unminding my ownself I run and check the oldies Everyone is grimmacing in pains, hurting and the more serious Two of my Untie got broken thigth and a limbs got sore. I am crying when I carry them One by one from my concience is annoying voice saying YOU PUSHED THEM FORCEFULLY I was crying even harder, so sorry that I done such a thing, begging forgiveness in all that I do... Then a sllapped in my face and a commanding voice WAKE UP you got nigthmares, you are shouting and crying while sleepping... Ohh men thanks god it is only a dream....

No comments: